Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach is a place of rejuvenation, retreat, and relaxation with its hidden alcoves, lush landscaping, and a re-imagined look and feel that encourages guests to let the weight of the world fall away. Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach recently completed (May 2018) a new addition featuring an inspired new design for the property along with 85 new guest rooms, a new rooftop pool and sundeck, and Minnow Bar (Summer 2018), with a new chef-driven restaurant to follow. Located within steps of the Art Deco District and just two blocks from the beach, Kimpton Angler’s offers an inviting oasis for guests seeking a secluded and intimate refuge amid the hustle and bustle of South Beach.
Enter to win a Three Day, Two Night Stay at Kimpton Angler’s Hotel in South Beach!
- Accommodations: Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach features a total of 132 one-, two- and three-story guest rooms and suites ranging in size from 400 to 1,000 square feet and includes studios, lofts, villas, spa villas, and poolside bungalows.
- Additional services and amenities include:
- On-the-go beach bags, towels and umbrellas for guests to use at their leisure
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. daily in the lobby living room
- Hosted evening wine hour in lobby from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- A second heated adult-only pool
- Complimentary PUBLIC bikes
- In-room yoga mats and yoga channel
- Luxurious Atelier Bloem bath products
- “Forgot It? We Got It!” menu of travel and vacation essentials
- A thoughtful mini bar stocked with local favorites
- Free Wi-Fi for IHG Rewards members
- Pet friendly (pets stay free)
- On-site parking and valet
- Wellness: In May 2018, Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach rolled out its new spa and fitness wellness program with leading local pros ready to assist guests in reaching their personal feel-good goals. Either in-room or poolside, guests can now enjoy a massage, facial, body treatment and more by K’Alma Spa at The Angler’s. Using only natural and organic products, the menu of services addresses five areas representing a desired state of mind, namely Happiness, Serenity, Healing, Connection and Energy, with specially-designed treatments to achieve each. K’Alma at The Angler’s massage treatments start at $160.
To help guests keep up with their fitness schedules while traveling, Kimpton Angler’s now has its very own on-site fitness guru, local athlete Karlee Whipple, offering High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts. The cardiovascular program incorporate circuit training with bodyweight exercises, kettlebell conditioning, mobility and skill work, alternating with less intense recovery periods that create a unique full-body fitness experience. Classes are held on Kimpton Angler’s new rooftop pool deck and are designed to suit all levels. Classes are complimentary and include Cardio Blast, Core Isolation, and Rise & Recover sessions, which are offered on an alternating schedule daily from 9-9:45am. Private training with Whipple is also available.
- Pool: Sitting atop Kimpton Angler’s new wing on the 6th floor is the expansive rooftop pool deck offering panoramic views of South Beach, the Miami Skyline, and the ocean as it sits on the horizon. Overlooking the natural energy of South Beach’s Washington Avenue, the new rooftop pool and sun deck – which adds a second pool to the hotel’s existing ground-level pool courtyard – provides a sophisticated space for lounging and sunbathing. Large hand-made clay planters, rattan loungers and wooden stools seductively invite guests to bask in relaxed style and comfort as they enjoy a feeling of enviable privacy and seclusion.