Celebrate Caturdays in November at the Humane Society of Broward County
Fort Lauderdale, FL — Throughout the entire month, adopt one cuddly cat one year of age and older for just $30 and receive a $20 gift certificate to spend at our on-site pet boutique, so you can shop for all of your new cat’s essentials. Whether you’re looking for long-haired or short, spotted or striped, there many fabulous felines waiting to be adopted. There are even felines that are hurricane evacuees from the Caribbean islands and the Florida Keys.
Caturdays will take place every Saturday, so be sure to stop by…you might just fall in love!
Included in your $30 adoption fee, your cat will receive:
- Spaying/neutering for every animal, including puppies and kittens, before going home
- Treatment for fleas & ticks
- Preliminary vaccinations and de-worming
- Overall wellness check
- Feline Leukemia test
- Complimentary bag of Purina ONE pet food
- Pet behavior helpline
- 30 Day free trial of Trupanion Pet Insurance at time of adoption (Restrictions Apply)
- Limited 10 day follow-up care at participating VCA Animal Hospitals (restrictions apply, up to $250)
For more information call the shelter today at 954-989-3977 ext 6. The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95 and opens daily at 10:30 a.m. To see who needs a home, learn about upcoming events or make a donation visit www.humanebroward.com .
The Humane Society of Broward County is a private non-profit organization made possible by generous donations from animal enthusiasts like you. The shelter is not affiliated with any other animal welfare organization and receives no funding from them or the state.