Win a family 4-pack of general admission tickets to the 16th Annual Feast of Little Italy, November 2nd – 4th at Abacoa Town Center in Jupiter!
Celebrating 16 years of Italian Traditions at the Feast of Little Italy presented by Arrigo Fiat West Palm Friday, November 2 – Sunday, November 4th at Abacoa. The three-day family Italian street festival will have national entertainment, authentic food, festival rides and games, free wine and cooking demonstrations and lots more!
Authentic Italian dishes – from pasta, pizza, sausage and peppers, to risotto and pinwheels, and more! Come and get a taste from dishes that hail from both south and northern Italy ranging from seafood pescatore, calamari, antipasto platters, fried raviolis and Italian Chicago beef fried calzones. Then, enjoy not-to-be-missed Italian dessert with homemade zeppoles, sfogliatella, and cannolis. Josephs Classic Market will be on site selling their homemade products and cooking up some of the favorites that locals have come to know and love.
- Bring lawn chairs and blankets
- Friday, Turnstiles a Billy Joel Tribute 8pm
- Headlining Saturday is Christian Guardino from Americas Got Talent 8pm, The Sicilian
- Sunday, Franco Corso 4:30pm, JessLee The Voice 1:30pm, Sal The Voice Valentinetti from
America’s Got Talent 5:45pm
Free Food Demonstrations and Wine Seminars:
Celebrity Chefs-Chef Marco Sciortino, Chef Erik from Evo, Chef Nina-Nina’s Bakery, morning show personality Virginia Sinicki from the 97.9 WRMF KVJ show, and WPBF anchors Felicia Rodriguez and Tiffany Kenney will be competing for the first time ever, “Galbani Golden Wooden Spoon Cookoff” for the best lasagna; celebrity cheese building, VOGA wine seminars throughout the weekend.
For the kids:
- Festival rides and Carnival games
- Bocce ball
- Face painting
- New Art Pavilion-arts and craft making
- Day of only at the gate, $8.00, Kids 12 and under are free
- Advance tickets are $5 through EventBrite
- Parking is free
For more information visit www.feastoflittleitaly.com