Featured Story | Jennifer & Bill

Have You Ever Gotten Stuck In Something?

A toddler is okay after getting her head stuck in a cake pan.  Firefighters in Lewistown, Pennsylvania responded to the home of Erin Meixel after her two-year-old Quinnley got her stuck in a angel food cake pan with the middle section removed.  Firefighters were able to remove the pan with the help of tin snaps.  Meixel says her daughter was a “trooper” through the entire ordeal and wasn’t injured.  She went on say that this kind of accident seems to run in the family after getting her own legs stuck in a plastic chair as a child.