Man Gets Rat Poison At Taco Bell!

A Colorado man is in the hospital after eating rat poison in his to-go order from Taco Bell.

Police say the victim bought burritos at the restaurant Sunday afternoon and argued with employees because the restaurant’s drink station wasn’t working.

Hours later, the man called 911 after he ate the food and “became violently ill.”

The case is being investigated as “criminal attempt homicide” and the location has been closed.

The manager says the victim has caused problems at the restaurant before and called the situation ridiculous.

Have you ever gotten sick from fast food? Have you eaten there since?