Featured Story | Jennifer & Bill

Watch This Dog Start A House Fire

This is the video most of us DO NOT want to see!!  A dog starting a house fire!   Security video inside a Kansas City-area home shows the family dog turning on the kitchen stove and starting a fire.  The fire severely damaged the house.  Video shows one of the family’s two dogs stepping on the stove top touch panels and turning on the burner under a pan with grease in it.  A fire official said the grease explodes into fire about 8-minutes after the dog turned on the burner.  Firefighters rescued the dogs. but the kitchen was a total loss.